Who Is Coaching Designed For?
Coaching is designed for individuals who are functional, healthy, and ready to take action to accomplish a goal, set a direction, or solve a problem – in short, people who are ready for positive change in their lives. It is also very effective with groups or teams and can dramatically improve their collective performance.
What Are Some Of The Benefits of Coaching?
Coaching can help you. . .
- Increase your productivity
- Clarify your thoughts, issues, and directions
- Reinforce your commitment to change
- Promote greater follow-through
- Deepen your learning
- Create traction for getting you unstuck
- Improve personal accountability
- Expand your creativity
- Provide greater self-awareness
- Surface dormant skills, talents, and resources
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem
- Embolden you to crash through quitting points
- Make you healthier, happier, more effective.
- Expand understanding of your abilities